Wednesday, June 6, 2012

''Sugar'' Shane Mosley finally retires



Shane Mosley is officially hanging up his gloves for good. Shane has been boxing for a long and hard 19 years.The 40 year old boxer has gave his all to the sport of boxing and has earned his spot in the Hall of Fame. I just wish he could have won his last fight, so he could have at least went out with a bang or a win. My hat is off to him for even trying and for that we wish him all the best. This is what Shane had to say.
"I'm going to leave it alone," Mosley told ESPN.
"I'm good. I'm going into the promotional world, I'm training my son.
"It was a hell of a career. I'm happy for all the great memories and all the great fighters that I fought. Now it's time to give back. I'm ready to train my son full-time now."

No comments:

Post a Comment